壁花少年经典台词
壁花少年经典台词
1、Q: Why do we always tend to pick those who treat us like we're nothing?
为什么我和所有我爱的人,会选择那些并不在乎我们的人?
A: We accept the love we think we deserve。
因为我们只会接受,我们认为应得的爱。
2、Q:why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
为什么有些好人会和错的人交往呢?
A:We accept the love we think we deserve
我们接受自己认为配得上的爱。
3、We are infinite.我们是无限的。
4、You stand up,and see the lights on buildings and every thing that make you wonder.And you listenning to that song and drive with the people you love most in this world.In this moment,I swear.We are eternal。
5、I feel myself so small…I’m just asking myself that why do I and everyone love or pick people who treat us as nothing.
我觉得自己太小了……我只是在问自己,为什么我和每个人都爱去对待我们的人。
6、we accepted the love we think we deserve…You are not small, you’re beautiful.
我们认为我们应该接受这样的爱情……你真美丽,而爱情不是渺小的。
7、Why do we always tend to pick those who treat us like we're nothing? We accept the love we think we deserve。
为什么我和所有我爱的人,会选择那些并不在乎我们的人?因为我们只会接受,我们认为应得的爱。
8、虽然我们不能决定自己的出身 但我们可以决定自己要成为一个怎样的人。
9、And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world.
和你世上最爱的人在路上听着那首小曲。
10、----Charlie: Sam , do you think that if people know how crazy you really were , no one would ever talk to you ?
(珊姆 你是不是觉得 要是别人知道 你过去有多疯狂 就不会理你了呢 )
----Sam: All the time
(一直都这么想 )
11、I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters
(我不知道我是否还有时间继续写信)
because I might be too busy trying to participate
(因为我正忙着学会参与)
So , if this does end up being the last letter
(所以 如果这是最后一封信)
I just want you to know that
(我想告诉你)
I was in a bad place before I started high school
(在高中之前 我的生活很不好过)
And you helped me
(是你给了我光明)
Even if you didn't know what I was talking about
(即使你并不明白我在说什么)
or know someone who's gone through it
(也不知道这是谁的曾经)
It make me not feel alone
(这一切让我不再孤独)
Because I know there are people who say
( 因为我知道有些人会说)
all of these things don't happen
(这些不可能都是真的)
And there are people
(还有一些人)
who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17
(一到十七岁就忘记了十六岁的感觉)
I know these will all be stories someday
(我知道有一天 所有这些都会成为往事)
And our pictures will become old photographs
(我们的容颜会定格在老照片里)
And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad
(我们也会为人父母)
But right now , these moments are not srories
(但是现在 这些瞬间还未过去)
This is happening
(它们正在发生)
I am here
(就在当下)
And I am looking at her
(我看着她)
And she is so beautiful
(她是那样的美丽)
I can see it
(我看见了)
This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
(这一瞬间 你知道自己不是悲剧的主角)
You are alive
(你充满生命力)
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
(你站起来 欣赏灯光璀璨的夜色)
and everything that makes you wonder
(看着眼前让你惊叹的一切)
And you are listening to that song on that drive
(听着音乐 兜着风)
with the people you love most in this world
(和最爱的人们在一起)
And in this moment , I swear
(我敢说 在这一刻)
we are infinite
12、We accept the love we think we deserve
我们接受自己认为配得上的爱。
13、we can't choose where we can come from
我们无法选择自己从何而来
but we can choose where we go from there
但我们可以选择去向何方
14、You can*t just sit here and put everybody*s lives ahead of yours ,and think that counts as love.
你不能就那样坐在那儿,把其他人的生活看得比自己的还重要,然后把这叫做是爱。
15、故事正在发生,而我就在这里。
16、每当沮丧的时候,总认为自己做错了选择。
17、- Why do nice people choose wrong person to date?
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Can you make them know that they deserve more?
- We can try.
- 为什么好的人会选择错误的人约会?
- 我们接受自己认为值得的爱。
- 你能让他们意识到自己值得更多吗?
- 我们可以尝试。
18、Why can't you save anybody?
为什么,我们谁也救不了呢?
19、I know these will all be stories someday; and our pictures will become old photographs; and we'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now , these moments are not srories. This is happening. I am here.
我知道这一切有一天都会变成故事,我们的合影会变成老照片,我们也终会身为父母。但是现在,这个时刻并不是故事。这个时刻正在发生着,我就在这里。
20、You see things,and you understand.You`re a wallflower.
你看见事情,你理解事情。你是在一旁默默观察的人。
21、Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
事情总在改变,朋友总在离去。生活从来不为任何人停止脚步。
22、Charlie: Sam , do you think that if people know how crazy you really were , no one would ever talk to you?
Sam, 你觉得当人们知道真实的我们有多疯狂后,是不是没有人会理我们了?
Sam: All the time.
我一直这么想。
25、认为值得,所以接受,这就是爱情。